Hell Kids - A triathlon for little hot stuffs
Saturday Morning, 4th February 2017
Kindly Sponsored by Insight Accounting and Finance
Entry: Online entries close on Sat 21st January 2017, midnight.
Registration will be available on Race Day, Saturday 4th February 2017 opening at 7.30 - 8.30 am (please note: $5 extra to register on the day).
Where: Goondiwindi Town Park
- Rego and Transition Opens - 7.30 am - 8.30 am
- 6-9 yr olds - Marshall in pool for race brief at 8.45 am for a 9.00 am start
- 10-12 yr olds - Marshall in pool for race brief 9.15 am for a 9.30 am start
- 13+ yr olds - Marshal in pool for race brief 9.45 am for a 10.15 am start
Please Note: Kids Tri has NO TIMING - this is a participation race only. Age is calculated as of at 31/12/16.
Individual Entry Fee:
$20 per individual online registration
$25 per individual on-the-day registration
Ages 6‐9: 50m swim + 2.5km cycle + 500m run
Ages 10-12: 100m swim + 5km cycle + 1km run
Ages 13+: 200m swim + 7.5km cycle + 2km run
Course: A map will be on display on the day detailing the course for each age group
- This is a participation race only, therefore there is no timing and no podium places will be awarded
- ALL participants will receive a water bottle, race bag and a participation medal for finishing their race
- Males & Females to compete in same race categories
- Age is as of 31/12/2016
- Shoes and approved helmets are mandatory
- Bicycles shall be in a safe working condition
- Torso must be covered during the bicycle & run legs
- Parent/Guardian must accompany the child on the day and sign the "Waiver, Release & Indemnity"
- Parent or Guardian or Competitor is responsible for course familiarisation
- Competitors are to count their own laps
- TQ Officials have final say on all entry issues
- Medical staff have full authority to remove a competitor if deemed necessary